Each day we will pile into our 15 passenger van* and depending on the weather, head North to the Marin Headlands, East to the Berkeley Hills or South to the beach, the woods, a park, a playground...or when the weather doesn't permit, we'll head indoors. Friday's we will stay local, enjoying S.F.'s parks and playgrounds. Our van will be equipped with binoculars, stomp rockets, balls, frisbees, buckets, shovels, a parachute, art supplies, books for the ride and much, much more!
***At the end of the week you will be able to view an online photo album of
our week's activities!!!***
Some of our favorite places:
Coyote Point, Redwoods Regional Park, Tilden Park- Little Farm, Lake Anza, Ryder Park, Junipero Serra County Park, Orange Memorial Playgound, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Chabot Regional Park, Lands End Tide Pools, Stern Grove and Julius Kahn Park!!
What to bring to camp:
• Each child should have a backpack that they can carry on their own. Inside the backpack, please include a water bottle, lunch, sunscreen/hat, jacket, and extra clothes if needed. (Please apply Sunscreen to your child each morning before camp.)
• Suggested ages 4-10 y.o....but not exclusive. Inquire if you'd like to
have your older or younger child join us.
• Drop off, 9am - 9:10am on JFK Drive in front of the Conservatory of Flowers; Pick-up 2:55-3pm
• Early Drop-off, 8:30am - 8:40am at 351 5th Avenue, San Francisco 94118
Extended Care Until 5:30pm (Pick up on JFK Drive)
• $85/day, 9am - 3pm Early and Extended care offered
• $350/week. Discount for multi week sign-up and sibling sign-up, paid in advance (2 - 4 weeks = $340/week; 5 + weeks = $330/week) Inquire about financial assistance.
• Early Drop-off, $10/day, $40/week; Extended Care $30/day, $120/week (Flat rate; Early Pickups meet us where we're playing during those hours.)
Space can be reserved with a deposit of $100/week, full payment will be due 30 days before start date of camp session requested. Camp space is limited to 13 children per session and supervised by 2 adults. Please reserve your space early as to not miss out!!
*A 15 passenger van is considered a "Bus." Children will be wearing seatbelts.