Each day we will pile into our 15-passenger van* and, depending on the weather, head north to the Marin Headlands, east to the Berkeley Hills or south to the beach, the woods, a park, a playground...or when the weather doesn't permit, we'll head indoors. Fridays we stay local, enjoying S.F.'s parks and playgrounds. Our van will be equipped with binoculars, stomp rockets, balls, frisbees, buckets, shovels, a parachute, art supplies, books for the ride and much, much more!
Some of our favorite places:
Coyote Point, Redwoods Regional Park, Tilden Park- Little Farm, Lake Anza, Ryder Park, Old Mill Creek, Schoonmaker Bay, Wildcat Canyon, Junipero Serra County Park, Orange Memorial Playgound, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Chabot Regional Park, Lands End Tide Pools, Stern Grove and Julius Kahn Park!!
What to bring to camp:
• Each child should have a backpack that they can carry on their own. Inside the backpack, please include a hat, water bottle, lunch, sunscreen, jacket, and extra clothes. (Please apply sunscreen to your child each morning before camp.)
• Suggested ages 4-10 y.o.
Camp Hours: Regular Camp Hours: 9am-3pm
• Drop off 9am - 9:10am on JFK Drive in front of the Conservatory of Flowers
• Pick-up 2:55pm - 3pm
• Early Drop-off 8:30am - 8:45am at 351 5th Avenue, San Francisco 94118
• Extended Care Until 5:30pm (Pick up on JFK Drive) Must give a 48 hour notice to ensure early or extended care.
Fees: Bookings Online Via RESO at www.reso.io/activities/31
• $85/day 9am - 3pm (Early and Extended Care offered for an additional fee.)
(3 spaces available for Daily sign-ups: 10 "Full Week" spaces held in a week.)
• $355/week 9am-3pm (Weeks containing 4 days, $285 -ie Winter Break weeks)
Multi-week Discount – 4+ weeks @$340/week (Must be paid at once, not accumulatively.) Ask about Financial Aid, if needed.
• Early Drop-off 8:30am – $10/day, $40/week
• Extended Care 5:30pm – $30/day, $130/week (Flat rate; Early Pickups meet us where we're playing during those hours.)
Space can be reserved with a non-refundable deposit of $88/week, full payment will be due 30 days before start date of camp session requested. Camp space is limited to 13 children per session and supervised by 2 adults. Please reserve your space early as to not miss out!!
Late pickups will be charged $5 for every 10 min. and may have to meet us where aftercare is playing. Changing camp dates is permitted prior to 30 days of your original camp dates with a $30 charge, based on availability. All dues must be paid before a child resumes camp.
*A 15-passenger van is considered a "Bus." Children will be wearing seatbelts.