Each day we will pile into our 15-passenger van* and, depending on the weather, head north to the Marin Headlands, east to the Berkeley Hills or south to the beach, the woods, a park, a playground...or when the weather doesn't permit, we'll head indoors. Fridays we stay local, enjoying S.F.'s parks and playgrounds. Our van will be equipped with binoculars, stomp rockets, balls, frisbees, buckets, shovels, a parachute, art supplies, books for the ride and much, much more!
Some of our favorite places:
Coyote Point, Redwoods Regional Park, Tilden Park- Little Farm, Lake Anza, Ryder Park, Old Mill Creek, Schoonmaker Bay, Wildcat Canyon, Junipero Serra County Park, Orange Memorial Playgound, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Chabot Regional Park, Crab Cove, Albany Beach, Lands End Tide Pools, Stern Grove and Julius Kahn Park!!
What to bring to camp:
• Each child should have a backpack that they can carry on their own. Inside the backpack, please include a hat, water bottle, lunch, sunscreen, jacket, and extra clothes. (Please apply sunscreen to your child each morning before camp.)
• Ages 4-9 y.o.
Camp Hours: Regular Camp Hours: 9am-3pm
• Drop off 9am - 9:10am on East Conservatory Drive, Behind the Conservatory of Flowers
• Pick-up 2:55pm - 3pm
• Early Drop-off 8:30am - 8:45am at 351 5th Avenue, San Francisco 94118
• Extended Care Until 5:30pm Must give a 48 hour notice to ensure early or extended care.
• $385/week 9am-3pm (Prices will Increase April 1, 2017)
Book your dates via RESO, then AM & PM care can be added at a later date via email. (No extra booking fee applies!!)
$85/day 9am - 3pm (Early and Extended Care offered for an additional fee.) (Daily sign-ups offered if Full week spaces are not full 2 weeks prior to camp start date OR as designated prior.)
• Early Drop-off 8:30am – $10/day, $40/week
• Extended Care 5:30pm – $30/day, $140/week (Flat rate; Early Pickups meet us where we're playing during those hours.)
Late pickups will be charged $5 for every 10 min. and may have to meet us where aftercare is playing. Changing camp dates is permitted prior to 30 days of your original camp dates with a $20 charge, based on availability. All dues must be paid before a child resumes camp.
*A 15-passenger van is considered a "Bus." Children will be wearing seatbelts.